SeaRail-19 2016 R2AK Special Offer

A forum for discussion about the Race to Alaska ( http://www.racetoalaska.com )

Moderator: Moderator

Phil Medley
New Contributor

SeaRail-19 2016 R2AK Special Offer

Post by Phil Medley »

Phil Medley here from SeaRail USA. We have a client in the Northwest who is interested in taking delivery of a SeaRail-19 to be sailed in the 2016 Race to Alaska. Typically the boats are FOB Southern Illinois but it's actually less expensive to have a container shipped directly from our manufacturing facility in Asia. With that being said. We will have available space in the container for up to 4 more boats. If anyone is interested in purchasing a SR-19 now would be a great time. As a R2AK special we can offer the complete SeaRail-19 package including Main, Roller Furling Jib, Spinnaker, and Road Trailer for $27,990 delivered to Seattle. We'll also pay your race entry fee for the first leg of the race and offer a $500.00 cash prize to the 1st SR-19 to finish the first leg.
The plan is to have the boats delivered race ready to Seattle in May. If your interested I can be reached at pmedley@searail19.com or 618 910 0339. I'm also personally hoping to campaign a SR-19 for the race -I'll be sailing Double handed. So, come join us for some match racing fun.

Best Regards,
Phil Medley
SeaRail-19
Performance by Choice