Oars for Sale!!!!!

A forum for discussion about the Race to Alaska ( http://www.racetoalaska.com )

Moderator: Moderator

JohnAThompson
New Contributor

Oars for Sale!!!!!

Post by JohnAThompson »

OK, The oars have all been snapped up. I'm happy that I was able to facilitate the sales. I was able to help four teams get their oars. Someone owes me a chocolate chip cookie for my trouble! Evergreen is happy to clear out their old stuff and get some cash as well.

I'd delete this entry altogether, but I can't seem to find a delete button....
Last edited by JohnAThompson on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
multihuller
Regular Contributor

Re: Oars for Sale!!!!!

Post by multihuller »

I will take two pair. Team Golden Oldies 7758272786 Stephen
BunnyWhaler
New Contributor

Post by BunnyWhaler »

Since the thread can't be deleted, I'll pick up on it!

We have a pair of oars that we used for testing but won't be used for the race. We'd be happy to sell them to a team in need for a very fair price (mainly to offset a small percentage of what we spent on our race oars...!)

They are Concept2 sweep oars, hatchet blades, 376cm long, durable white rubber handles. Currently have a cardinal chevron on white blades. They are in good condition, just a bit older. Located on Bainbridge Island and happy to work out pick up/drop off - shipping them is probably not worth it.

Make an offer (or a convincing plea) and they're yours!

Thanks,
Nate
Team Bunny Whaler
naterooks@gmail.com
oars.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BunnyWhaler
New Contributor

Post by BunnyWhaler »

Oars have been claimed for the race but not bought - if anyone needs some after R2AK for the future let me know!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.