Red Lantern Rally 2018

The place to discuss SCAMP (Small Craft Advisor Magazine Project), our 11' 11" micro minicruiser.

Moderator: Moderator

Derek
Regular Contributor

Re: Red Lantern Rally 2018

Post by Derek »

Lets get some more picture on this thread!

-Derek
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek
Regular Contributor

Post by Derek »

River cruising, chilling on the sand bar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek
Regular Contributor

Post by Derek »

After a week of cruising.
Derek
Regular Contributor

Post by Derek »

I should paint the cockpit again, get back to this.
powersurge
Regular Contributor

Post by powersurge »

Serenity and I will be attending the Red lantern and the Palooza cruise, more or less camping aboard from the 18th to the 24th. Looking forward to seeing everybody :-) I also plan to get out on the Columbea a lot this summer. Im easy to talk into some adventure so if anyone has bigger plans let me know. Call me at 503 307 3980
See you out there!
Sergei Joslin sail # 291 "Serenity"
You can burn the land or boil the sea but you can't take my Serenity.
Brent65
Major Contributor

Post by Brent65 »

Assuming I get Hagoth completed in time, Bennett (my 15 year old son) and I will be attending the Full Monty. Ya baby, let the native drum beats begin.
Brent Butikofer

Scamp: Hagoth
https://buildinghagoth.wordpress.com

Scamp: Shackleton
https://buildingshackelton.wordpress.com

Pocketship:
https://idahopocketship.wordpress.com

Never Stop Learning or Exploring
dsimonson
Major Contributor

Post by dsimonson »

The Rally is only a few days away! I'll be towing LUNA on the trailer from Vancouver BC, arriving at the Mystery Bay launch ramp about noon Thursday with my wife Chris (filleting queen). Staying overnight at anchor, and leaving for Port Townsend on Friday afternoon. Then, Palooza Saturday, Crooza Sunday Mon Tues! Yippee!

Looking forward to seeing you all,
Dale
Bcbimmer
Recognized Old Salt

Post by Bcbimmer »

I am on the Coho out of Victoria for Port Angeles tomorrow at 3pm and will be at Mystery Bay early on Thursday AM. Still no sailing lessons and has not been in the water since last summers visit to PT for Howards Clinic. I need to retire. Couple of days sailing and I should be able to easily double my sailing experience. Passengers gratefully accepted, hopefully experienced rather than suicidal. Hopefully do the first days cruise as well. Broken wife healing but not coming. She never would do fillets.

Dan
Editors
Site Admin

Post by Editors »

Woohoo! Looking forward to seeing you all and getting down the serious business of Scamping. I'm tentatively planning to sail over from PT on Thursday afternoon. I'll be sort of in and out on Friday but am planning to join in the Crooza festivities as well. —Josh
The smaller the boat the bigger the adventure.
dsimonson
Major Contributor

Post by dsimonson »

So glad to hear you're going to make it, Dan. And Josh! And Crooza, too... oh, yes! I'm so excited!! (can't you tell?)

Dale