Materials list?

The place to discuss SCAMP (Small Craft Advisor Magazine Project), our 11' 11" micro minicruiser.

Moderator: Moderator

jnjclark96
New Contributor

Materials list?

Post by jnjclark96 »

Is there a materials list available? how much plywood, epoxy and glass are needed? thanks.
Editors
Site Admin

Re: Materials list?

Post by Editors »

Hello. Still working on a detailed material list as part of our building guide. I believe SCAMP requires 5 sheets of 9mm and 4 sheets of 6mm plywood, plus a couple sheets of particle board or similar for the jig. This doesn't include foils. I should have an epoxy estimate shortly. The prototype had glass on the bottom of the hull and on the cabintop. I'll see if I can round up some of these numbers asap. —Josh
The smaller the boat the bigger the adventure.
awhitecat
Regular Contributor

Post by awhitecat »

Did that Material's List ever get finished? Is it in the Revised Construction Manual? Page #?

Regards, Mike.
simeoniii
Recognized Old Salt

Post by simeoniii »

Materials needed are found on pages 14-16 & 20-21 of the revised Build manual V1.3
Simeon
Voyaging with Noddy, #11
croixe
New Contributor

Post by croixe »

FYI: In case anybody was not aware of this. Not sure if this is correct spot to post this info . Editor can you move it if this is wrong spot. :)

CLC has puzzle cut Okoume in various lengths. 4x10, 4x12, 4x16, 4x24 Marine Plywood

http://www.clcboats.com/shop/products/b ... ywood.html