More Small Trimarans: A Continuing Look ay Production and Homebuilt Small Tris
Another opportunity for you to sit down with the experts and get your questions answered about the fascinating small trimarans out there! This book picks up where Small Trimarans: An Introduction leaves off.
This book covers many newer (and some older models) not featured in the first book. In these exclusive interviews, some of the leading small trimaran designers in the world today (along with a couple representative agents) also share ...
* Unique and fascinating personal experiences
* Individual design philosophies (see where they agree, and sometime disagree)
* Useful construction tips (if you're seriously considering building your own)
* Vintage small tri history (from those who've seen the develpment of modern multihulls in the 20th century)
* Little sailing gems and pieces of information not gathered in any other "small tri" resource
A "behind-the-scenes" look at ...
1. The Tri-Star 18