Login | Register

Fri May 01, 2015 12:02 pm

New Contributor

Team St.Brendan from Texas and sponsored by LocoMotion is ALL IN, (for stage 1 at least). We are sailing/rowing/paddling a 17" kayak. We are racing to (1) build support for organ donation (the 59-year old single-handed boat driver is a liver recipient), inspire people to not be limited or defined by inflated perceptions related to medical issues and aging, and (3) raise funds for The MOM Center, a Fredericksburg, TX 501(c)(3) whose mission is to enable systemic change by breaking the cycle of dysfunctional parenting and lack of good parent role models whether due to neglect, apathy, or abuse. Read more about us and write-ups on the race at http://www.LocoMotionGear.com.

Top Top
  Profile Send private message

Sun May 17, 2015 6:57 am

Recognized Old Salt

Well, Jim, I am already an organ donor, in fact, entire body donor and I am fighting limitations of aging as fast as I can but thank you for doing this. And for the dysfunctional family fight as well. We who come from Texas don't forget Texans have a high degree of courage and fight in them! Go Team Brendan. Who all is on team?

Love, Jackie Monies "Cowboy Cookies" Scamp and Sail Oklahoma 2015

Top Top
  Profile Send private message