Sept/Oct 2010 Small Craft Advisor

Boat talk and general conversation.

Moderator: Moderator

lustyslogger
Recognized Old Salt

Sept/Oct 2010 Small Craft Advisor

Post by lustyslogger »

A few months ago SCA offered a deal on a collection of Small Craft Advisors dating back to 2003. Of course I had to buy them. Most I had never seen and it was interesting tracing the history and changes of our favorite magazine. Tonight I was going though the box and came across the Sept/Oct 2010 issue. On page 14 there is an interesting article on "Reader Boat: Sandpiper 565, Mari-bell. Our very own Michel Boulet. I know you probably have 5 or 600 copies Michel (I know I would!) but if you need a copy I would be happy to email you one.

Norman
Michel
Recognized Old Salt

Re: Sept/Oct 2010 Small Craft Advisor

Post by Michel »

Ha ha!... I have my copy! I even had my article laminated and it is on the wall! :)

ImagearticleMB by Michel Boulet, sur Flickr

I even made a short video about it!...

https://youtu.be/u2cJ6Cogx4I

I was proud to see my little boat in the magazine! ;)
Michel Boulet
Ex: "Mari-Bell" Sandpiper 565 (18.5367454 ft)
Now: "Papou" Tanzer 16 dinghy
Montreal
"Let the world say what it will"
~~_/)~~
JacquesR
Regular Contributor

Post by JacquesR »

I was interested by the SCA offer until they told me what the cost of delivery was. Too bad. I was hoping to read them over the winter months. I'll have to find something else to read. Bummer.
lustyslogger
Recognized Old Salt

Post by lustyslogger »

JacquesR wrote:I was interested by the SCA offer until they told me what the cost of delivery was. Too bad. I was hoping to read them over the winter months. I'll have to find something else to read. Bummer.
There were some very good articles over the years. It was also interesting to see the progression and style of the magazine over the years. I don't remember what it cost for either the magazines or what it cost to have them shipped to me. I have thoroughly enjoyed "going back in time"!
JacquesR
Regular Contributor

Post by JacquesR »

Since I'm in Canada, the cost of delivery quoted was in the 75$ range.